Beachbody Coach

http://www.teambeachbody.com/dolphie

Sunday, August 23, 2015

PIYO

It's PIYO time!

So currently I am working out to PIYO which is a Beachbody program by Charlene Johnson! It combines Pilates and Yoga workouts in one program.  It is an amazing program.  I love it!

Now for those people who are frowning or shaking their head, all I ask is that you don't knock it til you try it.  It combines the perfect mix of Pilates and Yoga to strengthen your muscles and tone them.  It seems like at first like it will be an easy workout however it quickly kicks your butt by using your own body against you.  I am in my second round of PIYO. The first round I worked on losing weight this round I am working on strengthening my body. 

At first I didn't think that I was losing weight however I quickly realized that I was losing inches and toning my body. It has 16 different workouts and comes with a workout plan and in addition an eating plan to help you lose weight.  The eating plan guides you to make better decisions however it is a lot of food and you get to decide how you are going to eat it. 

The most wonderful thing about it, is you get to do the program at home when it is convenient for you! In addition there are no additional costs. Once you own it, you own it for life.  Although I would definitely recommend Shakeology for that nutritional boost for your body!

You can do it too!
Sign up at

http://www.teambeachbody.com/dolphie

No comments:

Post a Comment