Beachbody Coach

http://www.teambeachbody.com/dolphie

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Shakeology

I can not say enough about Shakeology!   Although I will admit I was very hesitant to try it for many reasons.  Mostly because I had tried protein shakes before and they all tasted chalky.  However I trusted my friend and was trying to help her be successful as a Beachbody Coach so I tried it

It was really good.  I was then challenged to try it for a month and if I didn't get any results I wouldn't lose anything.  I did try it for a month and replaced breakfast.  I lost 6 pounds without doing any exercise other than a lot of dog walking.  I returned and talked to my friend again.  I immediately became a Beachbody member and signed up for Shakeology to be delivered to my house. 

Since trying Shakeology, I no longer suffer from migraines, and feel very rested.  I have more energy than I ever had before all while I am losing weight.  There is a ton of research online that is lowers cholesterol, high blood pressure and reduces damage done to our bodies. 

Of course, I continue to drink my Shakeology every morning however I have added a workout routine from Beachbody along with it!

You can do it too!
Sign up at

http://www.teambeachbody.com/dolphie

No comments:

Post a Comment