Beachbody Coach

http://www.teambeachbody.com/dolphie

Saturday, November 7, 2015

30 Day Challenge

Become motivated with encouraging yourself and believing you can!  Start with something small and increase as you go along.  One great way to feel confident and successful is by challenging yourself to a 30 day challenge.  If 30 days is too much too handle, then start with a 10 day challenge.  The important thing is that you are taking a step into a healthy direction.  I bet that after that 10 day challenge you will pursue it more because your body will begin to feel amazing.  You will begin to feel energized and healthy!

I am taking a break from Piyo  to do a 30 day challenge.  I decided to pause Piyo to challenge myself to trying something different.  I don't imagine I will stop Piyo because I do enjoy it very much.  I wanted to try a challenge because the holidays are approaching as we all know and many times it can be challenging to balance workouts with life.  It is important to remember to change things up to work with your schedule and how you are feeling.

30 Day Challenge
Start with Day 1            20 Jumping Jacks, 10 Sit ups, 10 squats, 5 push ups
Day 2                            20 High kicks, 10 second planks, 10 lunges, 5 push up

Alternate day 1 and 2 with a rest every 3 day.  After rest period increase kicks and Jacks by 5, sit ups, squats, lunges & planks by 2,  and push ups by 1

If your interested let me know at http://www.teambeachbody.com/dolphie

 You can do it to!
http://www.teambeachbody.com/dolphie

No comments:

Post a Comment